Headquarters: New York, NY
We are a content marketing agency looking to hire an extremely analytical and organized Content Marketing Data Analyst to help produce the best content on the internet.
We write about startups and the tech world. Our customers are top SaaS (software-as-a-service) companies and entrepreneurs. They do everything from mobile app analytics and email marketing to business video hosting and virtual reality. Each and every one of them knows that content crafted with love and hard work is worth a lot more than the sum of its parts, and they work with us because we refuse to compromise on quality.
Data-driven research is a crucial component to producing quality content. You don’t have to be an expert in SaaS and tech, but you should want to be.
Here’s some things you’ll do on a day-to-day basis:
- Engage in a diverse range of research projects
- Work through large data sets to find compelling and counterintuitive insights
- Compose outlines for articles based on notes, data, and customer communication
- Take part in ideation for new articles
- You are proficient in using the internet for researching a wide range of topics
- You’re a critical thinker who can make compelling arguments with data
- You’re a participant, not an observer
- You’re creative in your analysis methods
- You’re proficient in R or Python for data analysis
- You have exceptional writing and communication skills
- We’re a 16-person startup based in the Lower East Side
- We’re working really hard to produce the best content in the world
- Our team is intense, diverse, highly motivated, and a ton of fun to work with
- your résumé/CV
- cover letter
- 1 work sample that shows off your research and analysis abilities
Remote applicants are welcome! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.