creative.ai is bringing artificial intelligence to studios and agencies in creative industries around the world. Our mission is to augment the daily workflows of designers, writers or artists — using a combination of machine learning, computational intelligence and creativity, classical A.I., a wide range of generative & procedural techniques, and a strong focus on human-computer interaction.
- As an early-stage startup with a grand vision, you’d join the core team to help us bring it to life!
- You’d be taking on ground-breaking applied work that’s fundamental to the future of creative industries.
- The company is fully funded with projects underway; you have the opportunity for high-impact contributions!
- We’re distributed through Europe (Berlin, Vienna, Stockholm & Amsterdam) and embrace remote culture.
- You’d join a Creative AI dream team, with founding team members that are veterans in the field.
- We expect individuals with a high degree of responsibility, providing solutions to problems they encounter.
- We care deeply about the ethical implications of AI and emphasize augmentation over automation.
We’re looking for an experienced DevOps engineer as part of our core team to take on some of our most demanding challenges — architecting, scaling, and monitoring advanced AI & ML systems. You will closely work together with our frontend and backend engineering teams.
Requirements: No agencies or recruiters.
- Strong understanding of the UNIX / Linux operating system. Including security measures and optimization.
- Build and managed a sustainable, scalable automated infrastructure in a production environment (using Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack or similar)
- Developing cloud infrastructure designs (PaaS/IaaS) and implementations and guiding the process from development to operations (preferably Amazon AWS)
- Skilled in one or more scripting languages (Python is highly desired)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience working in a Test Driven Development (TDD);
- Familiar with revision control systems Git, Mercurial or similar;
- Willingness to learn, adapt in a fast moving project.
- Experience working in a remote first company, preferably a startup;
- Experience with Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure-based architecture
- Experience with MLOps (scaling ML heavy architectures)
- Familiar with app and infra log/counter metric collection, aggregation & correlation systems: OpenTSD, KairosDB, Graphite, Elastic Search, Cassandra, Splunk, Logstash, Jut.io
- Experience with serverless architecture and event-driven services;
- Participates in / commits to open source projects. Speaks regularly at industry conventions and meetups.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary, benefits, equity and flexible working hours.
- Work remotely from home or co-working spaces & link up with our vibrant community (online & in-person);
- Participate at regular company retreats in a variety of locations across Europe;
- Freedom to publish openly (papers), contribute code to open-source, and present at conferences.
Join us on our adventure into the Generative Age!