We are a group of 25 passionate individuals, spread across multiple locations in three different countries, serving thousands of professional photographers all around the world. Our flagship product is an album design software called SmartAlbums, which simplifies photographers’ lives by drastically reducing the amount of time they have to spend designing wedding and portrait albums.
We firmly believe that a company is only as good as its people, and we are lucky to have some of the very best people in the world! We hope you join our amazing team.
Anywhere! This job opening is for remote work. High-speed internet required.
- Provide accurate, efficient, and courteous service to Pixellu users through various online channels
- Respond to user inquiries within established guidelines, standards and timeframes
- Achieve individual performance goals as it relates to departmental objectives
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Demonstrate positive working relationships with coworkers
- Customer Service Skills – empathy/passion for helping people
- Problem Solving Skills – ability to approach customer issues logically and take appropriate steps to meet customer’s needs.
- Communication Skills – excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong listening skills. Must exhibit ability to clearly understand customer’s issues and compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written or verbal response.
- Computer Skills – Experience with social media. Proficiency with Mac OS and Windows/PC. Quick mastery of new technology. Typing > 50 WPM.
- High School Diploma required
- 2 years of Customer Service/Technical Support experience preferred
To apply: Apply here: https://pixellu.typeform.com/to/ydXdZG