Service Desk Analyst
(Supporting West Coast / Pacific Time Zone)
We are looking for a Service Desk Analyst that is hard-working and committed to customer success.
The Service Desk Analyst is part of a team that is the first line of contact for customers experiencing issues with installation, configuration, operation and management of Carbon Black solutions. They are, in many ways, the post-sale “face of Carbon Black” and must be passionate about helping our customers solve problems with a sense of urgency.
As a Carbon Black Service Desk Analyst, you will provide the first level of contact for queries via phone, email and the web portal of the CRM solution. Queries will range in complexity from ‘how to’ questions, setting up portal access through basic troubleshooting. A successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills as well as good analytic and troubleshooting skills. This resource will be responsible for basic diagnosis and analysis of customer issues and be expected to provide first level analysis and documentation to the Tier2 support team. This role is for coverage in the PST time zone. As this role may be remote, you are self-motivated and someone that thrives on being independent.
Service Desk Analyst Job Duties:
- Provide exceptional customer service while responding to phone, e-mail and online requests for technical support
- Provide attention to cases according to Service Level Agreements and customer status
- Provide Tier1, first point of contact and basic troubleshooting for customer issues
- Conduct customer follow ups for existing cases
- Handle portal access requests and issues for customers
- Assist customers in basic installation and deployment of Carbon Black’s software products
- Clearly identify, document, and find solutions for customer issues and product problems
- Escalate critical customer situations to the appropriate level of management and Tier2 support
- Contribute to documentation, knowledgebase article library and customer forums
- Participate in a variety of team projects to ensure data integrity and usefulness of the knowledgebase
- Model Carbon Black core values: Accountability, Creativity/Resourcefulness, Energy/Passion, Leadership, Integrity/Honesty, Smart/Critical Thinking, Teaming
Qualifications & requirements:
- 1+ years’ experience in a customer service or helpdesk supporting software technology
- Adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated and works well on their own or as a member of a team
- Excellent Customer Service skills and a demonstrated success exceeding customer expectations
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and customer handling skills
- Basic familiarity with software distribution, patch management, and anti-viral technologies a plus
- Familiarity with analysis and debugging skill a plus
- Programming experience a plus
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Nice to have: OSX or Linux experience with supporting technologies/products
- Exposure to MS SQL Server technologies
- Strong attention to detail and focus on producing quality work products and results
Carbon Black is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only direct applications will be considered; no recruiters please.