At Ginger.io our mission is to create a world where everyone can be their best self. By harnessing the power and convenience of a smartphone, Ginger.io is able to provide high-quality care to people suffering from anxiety, stress, and depression.
With Ginger.io, members receive a personalized care plan and the right level of care based on their needs–from self-management tools and coaching to therapy and psychiatry. Using information collected from a member’s smartphone, our care team is able to understand how someone is doing in-between visits and can reach out proactively to provide support.
Fast Company called Ginger.io one of The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare and the World Economic Forum named us a Technology Pioneer.
The clinical supervising psychologist role is a part-time role that is primarily focused on ensuring the coaching and therapy services provided by Ginger.io as a licensed medical entity are of the highest quality of care.
– Provide clinical oversight of health coaching and licensed therapy operations working closely with the coaching and therapy management leads
– Collaborate with the therapy, coaching and clinical operations leads to ensure high quality care delivery
– Keep appropriate records as dictated by ethical and legal standards
– Update/improve Clinical Guidelines for therapists and coaches
– Doctoral degree in psychology with 10+ years of clinical therapy experience as a clinical psychologist
– A license to practice (LCSW, LMFT, licensed psychologist) in good standing.
– Experience providing supervision to therapists and or coaches
This is a remote position.