Headquarters: Distributed Team: NY, CA, CO, WA and Dominican Republic
Holstee is hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist. The role is responsible for planning, executing, measuring, and optimizing Holstee’s digital marketing strategies. This role is a cross between Marketing, Business, and Web Strategy. The ideal candidate understands UX, SEO, Email Marketing, Analytics, Acquisition, Modeling, and Forecasting. You will be expected to analyze Holstee’s online traffic, gain a thorough understanding of our existing goal funnels and identify new ROI positive methods of user acquisition.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Identify our customer demographics and think creatively about the most effective ways to reach them.
- Lead UX optimization strategy: Work with our designer and developer to implement site updates to improve landing pages and user flow to aid goal conversion.
- Develop and maintain Holstee’s digital acquisition strategy, including: SEO, landing page optimization, email marketing, content marketing, and limited ads via Facebook Ads, SEM, and retargeting.
- Budget, monitor, and control costs associated with digital marketing programs.
- Analyze and optimize email marketing, from email capture to drip campaigns to sign-up.
- Build and analyze GA conversion reports for first and list click conversions
- Create weekly and monthly reports to effectively communicate marketing KPIs and review our performance.
- Work together with our Community Manager on social strategy.
- Prioritize, communicate clearly and be able to work well in a distributed team.
- Experience growing an e-commerce or subscription business
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Experience creating and optimizing email campaigns
- Advanced excel/google sheets skills
- Proven record of developing and executing marketing programs that drive customer acquisition
- Analytical and data driven mindset
Awesome, but not required:
- Experience with Shopify, Klaviyo, Recurly, Hotjar
- Comfort with designing for web with Adobe Illustrator or Sketch (wire-framing and quick mockups)
- Interest in mindfulness, positive psychology, and philosophy
Location and logistics:
- This role is remote – meaning you can be based anywhere in the world.
- This role is set to begin in January, and if possible we would like to invite the selected candidate to southern CA for our one week team retreat in January.
- This role can range from 3 days a week to full time.
Culture, perks, compensation:
- Values driven culture: The Holstee Manifesto remains at the heart of everything we do.
- Our three values for great remote work: Communication, Trust, and Autonomy
- Team retreats: We come together for at least one expenses-paid team retreat each year – always somewhere sunny!
- Birthday day off: Every month the day of your birthday you get the day off.
- Compensation will depend on the candidate’s experience and monthly time commitment.
Holstee explores what it means to live a life of intention and reflection through art, words, and action. Holstee’s journey began in 2009 with the viral popularity of its company Manifesto — a call to arms around how its founders define success. They couldn’t have imagined how much these words would resonate around the world. The Holstee Manifesto was called the next “Just Do It” by The Washington Post, has been translated into 13 languages, and has received an estimated 100 million social media views.
Holstee developed its monthly subscription to help people put the words of the Manifesto into action. Each month, subscribers receive a guide exploring a single theme inspired by the science of mindfulness, positive psychology, and philosophy. Each guide is paired with a piece of letterpress-printed art illustrated by an emerging artist and intended to inspire reflection on that month’s theme.
To apply: Apply at: https://www.holstee.com/digital-marketing-role