PointClickCare is the leading cloud-based software provider for the senior care market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we’re building solutions that have a true impact on people’s lives. Recently named one of Deloitte’s fastest growing technology companies and Canada’s best managed companies, PointClickCare provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. PointClickCare is a dynamic environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
Reporting to the Director, Account Management, the Account Manager is responsible for providing direct account management to PointClickCare’s client organizations in their assigned territory. This position will work remotely out of the United States, preferably in Texas or Louisiana and travel to various client locations as required.
- Acting as the primary PointClickCare contact for the assigned accounts in their territory (can live and Canada or the USA)
- Maintaining and improving assigned client net promoter scores
- Positioning new PointClickCare products and services within assigned client list
- Developing action plans for their accounts and driving further adoption of PointClickCare Electronic Health Records products
- Liaising with the Customer Success manager to coordinate care for accounts that have subscribed to CSM services
- Creating strong reference sites to be used during the sales process
- Providing early warning to the rest of PointClickCare re: accounts who are dissatisfied with the service they are receiving
- Serving as primary escalator within the PointClickCare organization for critical customer satisfaction issues
- Other duties as required
- Minimum of 5 years’ healthcare sales/account management experience
- Exposure to LTC organizations required
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Good analytical/problem-solving skills
- Leadership ability and collaborative style
- Post secondary education required
- Experience with EHR is a definite asset
Working at PointClickCare goes beyond the resume, because the work we perform makes a true difference in people’s lives.
We build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. We believe work is so much more meaningful when you’re doing it with a higher purpose.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.