Headquarters: New York, NY
AdThrive.com helps bloggers make more money with the ads on their site. This means helping them figure out which networks to use, how to set them, and then actually doing that for them. People who have a passion for something (cooking, decorating, parenting) get to write about their passion and be paid to live their dream. We help moms leave their full-time jobs and stay home with their kids. We help struggling families pay their bills and find hope. We support the people who are creating the internet!
As a Support & Customer Success Manager, you’re passionate about helping people. It shapes your worldview. Perhaps you’re already active in helping people online through the WordPress.com or WordPress.org forums, or another venue like StackOverflow. The thought of helping families earn enough money for one parent to stay home or to cover their mortgage gives you goosebumps.
- Crafting thoughtful, personal responses to client questions in our support system (Zendesk)
- Troubleshooting and fixing problems on client websites (mostly WordPress)
- Analyzing ad layouts and earnings
- Making recommendations for improvements in ad layouts
- Onboarding new clients by installing ads on their sites
- Being an active member of a distributed team via tools like Slack and Google Hangouts
- Patience, grace, and a sense of humor
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A knack for taking technical language and making it understandable
- A passion for solving tough problems and proposing elegant solutions
- A desire to make everything you touch better
- Experience editing custom WordPress themes and plugins
- Experience with common plugins such as W3 Total Cache and WooCommerce
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Strong Written Communication (web-based copy, preferred)
- Must successfully complete appropriate FireSeeds Selection Process
- Commitment to client’s Mission Statement
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of your email should read “WordPress Support”. We regret that we are unable to respond to each resume. Only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. CafeMedia is an equal opportunity employer.