Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We are disrupting an industry by changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit top talent.
We are looking for a Technical Consultant with 5+ years of experience to partner with our Enterprise Account Executive team in an effort to successfully sell Glassdoor solutions. You will be responsible for establishing and executing the technical pre-sales strategy for Glassdoor. The Technical Consultant will play a key role in achieving company objectives and in supporting the sales process by focusing on the management of successful prospect and customer relationships, and supporting the achievement of aggressive sales goals in a rapidly growing and dynamic organization.
What you’ll do:
- Provide presales technical / functional guidance to prospective clients while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with Enterprise Account Executives in a fast paced sales environment to identify and uncover client business goals, needs and pains
- Create strategic and technical sales strategies, presentations and product demonstrations for clients
- Leverage knowledge of the product and development skills to create scalable technical demonstrations and proof-of-concept use cases
- Advise Product Management and R&D of technical issues and requests for product features
- Work with the Customer Success team to support active sales cycles in POCs as well as through the inclusion of customer success stories in sales storyboarding
- Respond effectively to RFIs, RFPs, and prospects’ technical diligence questions
What you bring:
- Minimum of 5 years business experience with 2+ years in a sales engineering, business consulting, or technical architect role
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments
- Experience conducting complex data analysis utilizing SQL and Tableau
- Experience selling B2B Digital Media or SaaS
- Experience working with C-Level and top line management
- HR or recruiting industry experience preferred
- Highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization and time management skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven team player – knows how a great team functions and scales
- Proficiency at learning new web-based software solutions
- Strong interpersonal communication (both verbal and written)
- Bachelor degree or higher
We truly believe that where you work matters and, as a career community, we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. So join us on our mission – we intend to have a great time as we get there!
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock options
- Time off when you need it – unlimited vacation days!
- We pay 100% of employee insurance (medical/dental/vision/life) premiums (and 85% of dependent premiums)
- Mac or PC – you choose!
The location of this position is flexible and can be based in our Mill Valley, CA headquarters, our Chicago office, or remotely. Compensation will be competitive and include equity in a late stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
Glassdoor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.