We are looking for qualified Outpatient Professional Services Coder (Professional Fee, Profee) with pediatric experience to join our team.
Stability & Reputation – Founded in 2004, Peak Health Solutions delivers a superior set of solutions to hospitals that are some of the largest and most prestigious in the country. Peak recognizes coding isn’t a project it is a Career! Keeping our coders consistently engaged is the #1 reason coders stay with Peak.
Rare opportunity –This is a unique opportunity to work for some of the nation’s top hospitals, you will be a full time employee working 100% remotely from your location while receiving full company benefits. We offer online training and career advancement opportunities. Due to our diverse customer base, a background working with a wide variety of specialties will be required.
Compensation and Benefits – Peak Health Solutions offers competitive compensation and a benefits package that includes: Benefits, Paid Time Off, 401k with match and CEU reimbursement.
Employee Recognition – Employees will also participate in our company-wide rewards program entitled Reach – Recognizing Excellence, Accomplishments, Character and Hard work!
- Thorough knowledge of E&M, ICD-10-CM, and CPT4 coding systems
- Required to follow all coding guidelines
- Required to follow all client specific guidelines and client specific policies & procedures
- Required to keep up to date on all coding updates
- Must maintain 95% or above accuracy level
- Must maintain client/Peak productivity standards
- 2 years coding Outpatient pro-fee experience, specifically in pediatrics
- ICD-10 Trained
- Additional background with Inpatient Professional Fee preferred
- Must hold and maintain a current certification credentialed through either the AAPC or AHIMA
Headquarters: Franklin, TN
Size: 201 to 500 employees
Type: Company – Public
Industry: Health Care