CVH is a wonderful place to work! The company is family-oriented and the management team isnt only supportive, but they actually listen to what employees have to say. My work schedule is flexible and I have the freedom to provide the best care possible. Our corporate culture is one of support, family and a true desire to be accessible to the entire community. If you enjoy learning, professional independence, meeting new people and having fun… then you will love working at CVHCare! ~ Alicia
CVHCare is looking for outstanding Registered Nurses (RN) in Vallejo to provide compassionate, visionary care to our patients. We are proud to offer a signing bonus for Full Time (40 hours per week) and Part Time (32 hours per week) positions. We provide an entire internal operational support team for our clinicians to handle the tasks of pre-populating the medication reconciliation, tracking down DME orders, getting MD signatures, coding, lab follow-up, etc., truly allowing you to function remotely and independently, with the flexibility to make your own schedule and plan patient visits around other commitments if needed. The home care setting allows you quality time with your patient in the comfort of their own home.
Who We Are: CVHCare (Compassionate Visionary Health Care) is a thriving home health company, where passion and team spirit are nurtured and rewarded. Now celebrating our 11th anniversary, we are a stable and growing company. Discover an exciting and rewarding career while enjoying a flexible schedule, competitive pay rate, mileage reimbursement, and a supportive team environment. Full Time, Part Time, Or Per Diem. Non-traditional schedules and weekend only positions are available.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities: Our Home Health Registered Nurse monitors a patients overall health, and in partnership with a primary care physician, develops an individualized plan of care for their patients. Each RN functions as a case manager, and works independently to deliver quality healthcare to their patients. As well as customized care and patient education about disease management, the Home Health RNs provide a variety of specialized services, such as Simple to Complex Wound Therapy, Post-Surgical Care Management, and Ostomy Care Management.
Advantages of Working as a Home Health RN:
• Professional Development: The RN-Case Manager has more responsibility and autonomy than most staff nurses. Our company is rapidly expanding, and as we grow, promotional opportunities continue to increase – to include Clinical Trainers, Agency Manager, and Division leads.
• Independent and Flexible Schedule: Each RN sets their own schedule and functions as an independent practitioner in delivering care to their patients. Patient care can be scheduled around other commitments, providing a beneficial work/life balance.
• One-on-One Care: The home care setting allows you quality one-on-one time with your patients in the comfort of their own homes.
• Supportive Team Environment: Our responsive internal operations team allows you to function remotely and independently. New employees are provided a structured orientation program along with ongoing support as needed.
• Electronic Medical Charting: We provide staff members with smart phones and laptops to access our Internet-based charting system.
• Unlimited Earning Potential: We offer competitive wages and do not limit over-time hours.
Minimum one year of RN experience
Must possess a CA License
More Information: Contact a Hiring Manager at 510-690-1930, or visit our website at http://www.cvhcare.com.
EEOC: We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and an affirmative action employer.