Initiate Government Solutions, LLC, an Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business, is currently recruiting for the position of a remote QA Analyst to support our work with the Indian Health Service (IHS), an operating division within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This project will provide quality assurance, training, deployment, and application user support services and meet the mission needs of the IHS through effective quality assurance/quality control over software development activities, and use of computer assisted software engineering tools and practices in specific key areas
In support of the Resource and Patient Management System (RPMS) Quality Assurance and Customer Support Services Project, the QA Analystwill provide technical and administrative direction for personnel performing software development tasks, including the review of work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and to user standards, review of program documentation to assure government standards/requirements are adhered to, and for progress in accordance with schedules.
Support from the QA Analyst will include:
- Coordinating with the Project Manager and/or Quality Assurance Manager to ensure that problems are solved to the users satisfaction
- Making recommendations, if needed, for approval of major systems installations
- Preparing milestone status reports and deliverables/presentations on the system concept to colleagues, subordinates, and end user representatives
- Previous experience as a QA Analyst in a government setting preferred (VA, IHS, DoD, or military branch)
- Experience reviewing business requirements, functional and technical specifications with a team and or QA Manager to learn the functionality and process of the software
- Experience with VistA, RPMS and CHCS highly desirable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in large scale stakeholder management and coordination.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Minimum BS/BA degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a QA Analyst
- Must be a self-motivator with ability to work remotely as part of a team, or independently with little supervision or direction
- Must have an active Public Trust, or ability to obtain one
Initiate Government Solutions specializes in Federal EHR, for requirements, development, integration, support, and training. We offer a competitive salary, and a complete comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, paid leave, and holidays. Initiate Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.