Medical Device Sales Representative – Territory Manager
Our client is a rapidly growing medical device company that manufactures superior quality medical products that safeguard patients and the professionals who care for them.
They are a leader in developing and manufacturing the highest quality medical devices in the industry to prevent patient injury.
If you think helping protect and improve the safety of patients and doctors is a worthy cause, we’ve got the right opportunity for you.
$40-50K Base + Uncapped Commission (First Year OTE $75k – $90k)
$3600/year car allowance & $50/month for phone
Company Card for expenses
Medical, Dental & Health Insurance
401k w/ 3% match
Job Responsibilities: * This is a work remote position. You will not be required to come to an office.**
- The position involves some overnight travel.
- Establishing, developing and growing long term sales relationships in Hospital operating rooms and Surgery Centers.
- Generate leads through cold calling, prospecting and networking (HUNTERS)
- Run in person sales presentations
- Managing the sales process and preparing sales reports/other analytic information as required by the management team.
- The Territory Manager will be professional, proactive, customer-centric, results oriented and serve as a liaison between the customer and the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ Years Outside Business to Business sales experience
- Goal Driven, Motivated, Organized Hunters wanted
- Proven sales success – Brag Book / Documentation required
- Clean Background & Driving Record