Our free-thinking consultants lead companies in the creation of next-generation Worker and Customer Experiences. Appirio uses the latest cloud platforms, pre-built solution accelerators, and crowdsourcing services to challenge conventional thinking, spark change, and deliver results in days or weeks, not months or years. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world’s largest brands, including Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Georgia-Pacific, Home Depot, Moen, and Sony Playstation.
Brief Summary of Rol
Appirio is focused on Salesforce, Google Enterprise and Workday customer implementations. The Integration Consultant will work onsite with customers to analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement Salesforce, Google Enterprise and Workday systems.
- Provide solution and integration development with Salesforce including requirements, functional specs, design, custom development, integration, testing, and deployment
- Lead the integration of business processes across disparate systems
- Be enthusiastic, professional, and confident while maintaining a focus on customer success
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
- Ability to translate customer requirements into implementation plans
- Technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
- Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
Education and Required Experience (Requirements)
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience with technical implementations of customer projects
- Requires knowledge of data management, SQL and RDBMS technologies
- Proficiency in SOAP-based web services is also required
- Requires practical experience with ETL tools and/or Data Integration products (Dell Boomi, Pervasive, Informatica, WebMethods, Castiron, Biztalk, etc…)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Located and able to work in the U.S. from a home office and able to travel up to 40-60%
- Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, RightNow, etc.) preferred
- SOA design principles preferred
- Experience with Salesforce developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services is a plus
- Exposure to Salesforce configuration and custom development helpful but not required
- Not eligible for Visa sponsorship
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.