Our Client is seeking a Mortgage Closer to join their growing company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review title reports for accuracy
- Review homeowners insurance for accuracy and acceptance by investors
- Schedule loan closings
- Maintain closing calendar
- Act as a liaison between processing and closing departments
- Main contact with closing agents, title companies and borrowers when scheduling closings
- Closing document generation
- Assist post-closing in stacking files when needed
- Request and wire funds to appropriate closing agent
- Other duties as needed
Qualifications / Required Experience:
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Experience: Min. 1 year or comparable education
- Proficient in title review
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
Strong ability to multi task, in a fast paced working environment.
Proven ability to interface with all levels of management necessary.
Strong Microsoft Office skills required.
Ability to lead by example and follow all legal guidelines.
Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Headquarters: Fort Myers, FL
Size: 1 to 50 employees
Type: Company – Private
Industry: Business Services