A top producing branch in Fort Wayne, IN is looking to hire 1-2 licensed Loan Officers to work in our highly successful mortgage office.
You may be the perfect candidate if developing relationships with referral partners and clients come natural to you. You’re a “rainmaker” and can bring in the business but find yourself caught up with processing and handling every detail of the loan as well as putting out fires. You become unhappy, edgy and unfulfilled when you get bogged down having to put files together.
As part of our team, those responsibilities are all handed off to our support specialists who do the work you love to hate! Your focus is simple: Bring in Tons of Business! We have a phenomenal loan process, and our underwriting, processing and closing team make our loan officers look like ROCK STARS.
The ideal candidate would benefit from this highly-supportive infrastructure designed to give you more freedom to enjoy life. Our philosophy is to enjoy our business while closing loans. Our model is built upon a mindset of working smarter to produce more.
If you want to do nothing but generate new business, perfect! We have you covered. If you’d rather shepherd the loan all the way through the system, you can do that too. If you want to work remotely and enjoy frequent vacations, fantastic!
Bottom line, everyone has different strengths and enjoys different aspects of the job. We encourage our team to what your best at and enjoy it.
Additionally, by joining our team, you will be given full access to one of the most highly revered and sought after mortgage coaching groups in the country! We will give you all the tools and resources necessary to help you cultivate and grow long lasting relationships with referral partners, and watch your career soar to the next level.
WARNING: If you enjoy working 60+ hours/week, putting out fires, riding the roller coaster of good and bad months, and struggling to make ends meet, then this position and our company are not the right fit for you. If the warning above does not sound like you, then we encourage you to apply and let’s see if we’re a good fit for one another.
The right person is thinking right now “this sounds too good to be true” and his or her blood is pumping at the possibility that this position, our organization, and our team, is an answered prayer. If you do not have seeds of greatness waiting to flourish inside of you, and your heart is not racing right now, you need not apply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Self-directed with a strong desire to learn and be a member of an innovative winning team
· Excellent disposition, mindset, communication skills and work ethic
· Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Strong listening, problem solving skills and out of box thinking
· Commitment to integrity, excellence and strong customer service
- Must have a current valid NMLS Loan Originator (MLO) License (IN, OH, MI preferred but not required)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of mortgage industry experience
- Currently closing an average of 3 units a month
Benefits Package Include (but not limited to):
- Highly competitive compensation plan
- LO personalized website and social media outlets
- Exclusive Marketing Portal – Create and Customize Branded Marketing Campaign – We have a Full-time Marketing Department ready to help
- A proven system to help you develop more realtor relationships – guaranteed!
- Corporate and Branch Online Lead Generation
- Life Insurance
Our company has access to every agency offered program and has over 20 years of experience processing, underwriting and closing these loans. We are a Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae Direct Seller/Servicer with over 25 correspondent investors along with 12 wholesale relationships. We also have access to portfolio lending products for jumbo, home equity and non-traditional (Alt-QM) borrowers. GSF participates in state bond programs in almost every state we are licensed in. We serve markets in 31 states and have additional state approvals on the way.
We value communication and collaboration above all other things. If you have a loan issue we want you to pick up the phone and call us to work it out. We want to close your loans on time every time and at GSF we will never take you or your customers for granted. We want you to know that you have a home here and we will support you in good markets and bad. At GSF we have opened every channel possible for you to close loans and will never stand in the way of an origination. If you are looking for a new home, a better home, or your last home GSF could be the place for you.