PledgeMusic is a direct artist-to-fan music platform that brings the music experience alive for both artists and fans. Through each project, artists are able to connect directly to their fans to market their album months in advance. This creates buzz and excitement with the band and fans and applies to anything and everything music – from albums, videos to tours. Fans become part of that music making experience and receive access to exclusive behind-the-scene artist content and get a chance for signed memorabilia and some great brag-worthy moments, such as dinner with the artist, personal phone conversation and singing onstage with the band.
This remote member of the PledgeMusic team will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our PledgeMusic product. The Front-End developer will report directly to the CTO and will work closely with the rest of product and development teams.
This is a remote position and will not be required to report to the PledgeMusic office. However, based on the project, this position may require some light travel.
We are a small, tight-knit team that enjoys the technical challenges of the music industry. The team spans a number of time zones from South Texas to Brighton. Within our culture of remote employees, we value your time as well as the company’s. That’s why we do not make you sit in the office when you should choose the environment that works best for you — we value productivity and results. We keep office hours related to your time zone with the occasional early or late meeting. We are experimenters, strategists, problem solvers, and music lovers.
- Develop, Maintain, and Support the PledgeMusic Ruby on Rails platform
- Work closely with the product team to estimate, build, test, and refine platform features
- Maintain the security of the platform
- Perform in an Agile work environment
- 4 – 6 years of web architecture development experience
- 1 – 2 years of Ruby on Rails 3 and/or 4 experience
- CSS / SASS
- EngineYard experience is a plus
- Remote employee work experience
- Self motivated with an “entrepreneur” mindset