At RLHC, we pride ourselves on the amazing new brands we built. One of the drivers behind our growth, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game changing innovation we bring to hospitality market, is the people that make RLHC well, RLHC. The Director of Franchise Development works closely with Senior Management within Franchise Services to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support secure solutions enabling franchise development.
Still reading? The Director of Franchise Development helps ‘connects the dots’ on franchise services and development from a high level for our select service brands. This highly collaborative role interfaces heavily with external members and property owners across all select service brands throughout RLHC.
Still think this is you? Well then, keep reading!
With us you will be able to
- Develop regional franchise sales plan in support of corporate development strategy and objectives for select service.
- Target key markets, as directed by Chief Franchise Officer and RVPs.
- Will lead sales effort for select service brands.
- Implement and execute franchise sales policies and practices.
- Franchise sales lead generation.
- Meet or exceed targeted goals for new franchise development.
- Provide recommendations for franchise sales marketing and advertising.
- Respond to franchise inquiries.
- Build, develop and manage relationships with existing and prospective franchisees
- Attend appropriate industry events.
- Support senior management in the mission, vision and values of the company.
- There will be other duties as assigned.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- 401(k) plan, reduced room rates, discounts with vendors.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Bonus plan
You should be:
- Resourceful Franchise Developer. You build trust on and among new and existing franchises, and approach problems from a curious, ready-to-learn perspective. You are skilled at organizing resources, establishing priorities, and managing the needs of each franchise.
- Technical. You have well-developed technical skills with an ability to work collaboratively across functional areas and with a multitude of owners.
- Results-oriented. You make things happen and have a proven track record of driving change.
- Passionate. Delivering industry leading customer support is critical and you thrive in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- A True Leader. You have excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills, demonstrated by the ability to: listen to and empathize with others; convey confidence; provide exemplary levels of service; resolve conflict effectively; collaborate with and facilitate small groups.
- Experience Required. 3+ years in practical hands-on experience in hotel franchise sales, development, or operations and all aspects of franchising as well as hotel owners and submarket regions.
- You are a Recruiter! RLHC hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best hospitality brands in the world!
- Nice. We only hire extremely nice people.
- Expert in Travel. Know how to navigate the complexity of air travel through maximizing every benefit to get you to your locations in a timely manner.
- Education Required. Bachelor’s degree or higher
Headquarters: Mobile, AL
Size: 501 to 1000 employees
Type: Company – Public