“Developers you can trust, whenever you need them.”
X-Team is an international company founded in Melbourne, Australia that helps companies scale their development teams by providing them with extraordinary developers from around the world.
We are 100% remote and believe in building a world where developers can have access to an environment of growth and incredible opportunities regardless of where they live. Our culture is based around the proactive, selfless values that make up every X-Teamer.
We are people who believe that #sleepcanwait when it comes to being there for others, that we all have the opportunity to unleash our inner superhero and effect change in the world.
The right individual will be self-driven. Someone who cares about maintainability of the code, automation, deployment processes and how to enable innovation through fostering a growing culture of Open Source. You will go beyond just coding and help to shape the engineering culture and best practices.
– Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, ElasticBeanstalk)
– Amazon Web Services certifications are a plus
– Automating systems (Chef, Packer, Terraform)
– Container technologies (ECS, Docker, Kubernetes)
– Scripting (Shell Script, Ruby, Python)
– Web lifecycle (automating, deploying, scaling)
Nice to have:
– Experience with working remotely
– Familiar/involved with open source projects
– Fluent in English, written and spoken
– Problem solver
– Proactive attitude
– Get the chance to work with big brands
– Work remotely and live freely
– We’ll help you learn and grow each day
– Unleash your inner superhero