Headquarters: Indianapolis, IN
The ideal candidate would have experience doing running the content department for a different company or your own blog in the past.
Hubstaff is a fun company to work for and we are 100% remote. This position will report direct to our CMO.
– Developing the content strategy and voice of the company
– Developing the processes for our writers to follow and managing their work
– Updating the plugins on our WordPress blog
– Creating valuable content based on topics / keywords
– Deciding on the correct keywords to target based on research
– Reporting on growth – must have a firm understanding of analytics
– Proofreading for grammar, spelling and tone
– Working with writers, assigning posts, managing the content production flow
– Working with our designer on the blog graphics for each post
– Setting up our posts for SEO
– Writing headlines and copy
– Managing the payments to writers
– Maintaining our image usage library
– Inserting CTA’s / click to tweets, etc…
In short, this job is about making our entire content engine run.
– WordPress admin
– Blog post writing