Curated Content is seeking a graphic designer capable of converting text and data into rich visual representations for PowerPoint Presentations, via infographics and through interactive data visualizations.
This role requires translating data into a format that can be presented using a compact and creative approach that is engaging, easily interpretable, specific, relevant and accurate. To do this you will use primarily Adobe Illustrator.
– Collaborate with team members to understand business and user requirements.
– Translate requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts.
– Effectively conceptualize, design and create high-quality visuals in a variety of digital formats including PPT and infographics.
– Comprehend numerically driven or abstract concepts and convert them into appropriate, visually compelling representations under deadline and without factual error.
– Communicate design strategy.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design or a related field.
– Minimum of two years designing at an agency/firm/studio.
– Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
– Strong typographical skills, illustration skills, and use of space.
– A keen eye for beautiful and interesting information design.
– Great communication and teamwork skills.
About Curated Content
Curated Content is Australia’s leading visual inbound marketing agency. We create and distribute awesome visual and written content. Our product suite offers a breadth of visual and written products and inbound marketing services including infographics, motion graphics, video, copywriting, presentations, interactive documents, content strategy and content distribution.
At Curated Content, we’re immensely proud of the work we do, so we also help our clients distribute it to the right audiences. And because we make all kinds of content, we are well placed to advise our clients on the best form of content suited to their business goals. With offices in Melbourne, Sydney and the U.S., we help brands all over Australia discover, reach and influence audiences through powerful visual and written content.
Curated Content is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law. We offer all candidates the opportunity to challenge their abilities in a dynamic work environment and your efforts will be recognized through a competitive compensation program. Committed to the principles of Employment Equity, we thank all candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.