WisePops is searching for a Content Expert to work alongside our Marketing Director on some exciting new campaigns.
What You Will Be Doing
- Become the voice of WisePops, owning the messaging across marketing, to within the app and newsletters.
- Write case studies and success stories on our customers
- Craft “recipes” and best practices which are actionable and valuable
- Market and promote your written work to make sure it reaches readers
- Compel visitors to signup with impactful website copy
- Contribute your experience and ideas to marketing initiatives
- A/B test copy across our website.
Work where, and when you want. We are a results oriented company with no office hours nor extended meetings.
Who You Are
Your writing convinces readers, and you have a passion to find new creative ways to do that. You have high attention to detail, don’t need an editor, and understand the end goal is to drive growth. Ideally, you have experience writing for a SaaS or web product, and can demonstrate your ability to both attract and convert readers with your writing. Most importantly, you’re a self starter who works well with a team but thrives independently and sets their own priorities.
Experience with SEO or Social Media is a plus.
Note: An ideal candidate will be open to a part time trial period, which ideally (but not mandatorily) grows into full time role.
Who You Will Work With
You will work most closely with our Marketing Director and also connect with our CEO who were previously executives at Mention and Amazon respectively.
What is WisePops
Wisepops is the most trusted popup and conversion tool of big brands and ecommerce. Our attention to design, ease of use and advanced features like campaign targeting and in depth reporting sets us apart from our competitors.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Email email@example.com with a note about yourself, why you’re interested in this position and an example of how your writing has driven tangible results in the past. Also include a piece of writing you’re proud of (can be entirely unrelated)