Keenan Internet Marketing is looking for the right SEO Manager to help take our clients’ businesses to the next level. If you are an experienced SEO who is great at working independently to generate amazing website traffic organic growth, read on.
Established in 2012, Keenan Internet Marketing is a fast growing, NJ based search marketing agency. We specialize in helping small local businesses attract new customers through the internet using PPC, SEO, and other local search marketing tactics. We are a niche company and pride ourselves on our exceptional level of service and results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Technical SEO – Audit client websites, work with web developer or implement yourself changes to improve and optimize on site
- Content Optimization – Audit client websites, work with content writers or implement yourself new content to improve and optimize on site
- Keyword Research – Find and optimize for keywords that will increase relevant traffic
- Link Building – Strategize and build links to client websites
- Link Cleanup – Identify poor quality, harmful links in back link profile, get them removed
- Perform Competitive Analysis – Analyze competitor websites and backlinks to identify strengths and weaknesses
- WordPress – Client websites are built on the WordPress platform. You’ll need to create new pages, posts, and make updates through this platform.
- Analysis – Analyze various data (Analytics, Rank Reports, internal) to prioritize work, and optimize client campaigns accordingly
- Research & Experiment – Research and stay up to date on the search marketing industry, experiment and test new ideas to improve campaign performance
- Conversion Rate Optimization – Conceptualize, implement, and test new ideas to improve client results; including content and conversions of the website
The right candidate will be an expert in SEO, data-driven, and love a good challenge. Effective communication (verbal and written) and strong time management skills are essential. The candidate should also be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic, being able to work alone and with minimal oversight and supervision.
The SEO Manager position offers the opportunity to work entirely remotely. The position offers flexibility to work on your own schedule, so long as the work gets done.
About The Position
The SEO Manager will be responsible for increasing organic search engine traffic to clients’ websites. These clients are primarily small, local, service based businesses like pest control, roofing, and garage door repair companies.This will be accomplished through a combination of on site SEO – both technical and content – and off site link building. Both skills are necessary for this position, as both are necessary to successfully increase organic traffic.
There is no client interaction or sales component in this role. Bringing in more SEO traffic is your number 1 priority. To that end you’ll have the support of a web developer, content writer, graphic designer, and the marketing team. But you’ll come to the table bringing your expertise on how to get the job done; and you’ll do it.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization. Candidates with experience marketing for Small Local Businesses preferred, but not required
- Enthusiasm about SEO and the internal drive to continuously learn in order to keep up with the latest trends
- Proficiency working within WordPress and the Yoast SEO plugin
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking factors and critical updates
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Strong ability to analyze data from search engines, analytics, internal data and make actionable decisions and recommendations
- Analytics & Data Oriented
- Ability to multi-task with solid time management skills
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to measure the effectiveness of strategy and make decisions based on data
- Experience managing a team of content writers, link builders, web developers, and designers
- Exceptional critical thinking and strategic thinking skills
- Extremely organized and great at managing to deadlines
- Proactive, Self-starter
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Tool Suite Experience – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- SEO tool experience like Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Moz Tools, or any other type of SEO data platforms
- SEO Experience of the local service business industry strongly favored but not required
- Competitive Salary
- Profit Share Bonus Plan
- Paid Time Off / Sick Days
- Work from Home
- Opportunity for growth with a young, profitable, fast growing company