Property Claims Processor (Client Onsite)
The Client Onsite Property Claims Processor is the primary point of contact for the client whose office at which they will be located. This position’s daily responsibilities will include investigating, analyzing, and determining the extent of the insurance carrier’s liability concerning property loss or damages. Also, corresponding directly with the insurance adjusters for final resolution to obtain fair settlement.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Examining/researching damages and other records to determine insurance coverage. Once coverage is determined proceeds to file claim with carrier.
- Identifying and maintaining current knowledge of home owners insurance policies, court decisions that may impact the claims function, current guidelines on the claims function, and policy changes and modifications.
- Initiating and conducting follow-ups via proficient use of the claims systems and other related business systems
- Communicating directly with the client and repair department to ensure completion of repairs are accurate and prompt.
- Delivering an exceptional customer service experience through all business channels (internal, external, vendor and client)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Ability to read and understand insurance policies
- Excellent analytical skills needed in order to make decisions and resolve conflict to ensure client satisfaction
- Professional conduct while providing delivery of exceptional service.
- Ability to navigate through multiple vendor websites and client systems; experience in P260, Hometracker, and Web Direct a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to work remotely with little to no oversight to represent MSI’s interest.
- Insurance licensure a plus
- Experience and/or knowledge of HUD guidelines a plus
Headquarters: Hurst, TX
Size: 201 to 500 employees
Type: Company – Private
Industry: Real Estate