Pressable is looking for individuals who have experience working with WordPress and have a strong background in technical support.
Happy customers are our greatest sales force and keeping those customers happy will be your focus. Pressable is looking for someone to have a positive and meaningful impact on the customer experience. You will be their first point of contact for the good, the bad, and the ugly.
At Pressable we do not ask anyone to do something we aren’t capable or comfortable doing ourselves. You should be able to support the needs of our customers, answer the questions potential clients will have, and ask for help when you need it.
We are looking for these specific qualities:
- Working knowledge of WordPress, HTML, and CSS.
- Basic knowledge and experience with domain registration and email setup.
- Ability to work independently and with little direction.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to clearly communicate ideas through text based mediums is key.
- Legal right to work in the USA or Canada.
- Availability to work one full weekend or two weekend days per month (with compensatory weekdays off).
Bonus if you’ve got:
- Experience working with PHP.
- Experience working in a command line interface.
This person will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve customer reported issues.
- Respond to help desk tickets in a clear, thorough, and timely manner.
- Assist customers in moving websites to Pressable’s servers.
- Identify issues with Pressable’s customer facing toolset and report them to the appropriate team(s).
- Answer WordPress related questions and make simple recommendations to customers based on their needs.
- Identify malware on infected websites and assist in cleanup.
- Writing and updating knowledge base articles.
Benefits of working at Pressable:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Generous paid leave.
- Work from wherever you are!