Headquarters: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Web4Realty is an app that helps thousands of Real Estate Agents do their job successfully every single day. Our app helps real estate agents easily manage their website, crm, and email marketing.
We are looking for a remote UI Developer to join our growing team. As the UI Developer, you will be creating and coding beautiful and highly functional APP Interfaces that will help thousands of real estate agents do their job with a 😀 on their face. If you believe creating and coding User Interfaces is an art, this job is for you.
You will be primarily focused on creating interfaces for new applications/features that will be launched to our users. You will be working directly with the Product Managers to understand the scope and needs of the application.
This remote position allows you to work from home, or wherever you’re most productive. We’re looking for a smart and detailed-oriented individual, who really understands the functionality and efficiency of great applications. If you’re looking to advance your career by joining one of the fastest-growing providers in the industry, we want to hear from you!
MEET A FEW OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS HERE!
- Advanced in HTML5/CSS3/JQuery
- Highly Experienced in Mobile Responsive UI
- Highly Knowledgeable of JSON
- Experienced in API implementation
- Knowledge of PHP Implementation
- Very Detailed Oriented
- Very Organized
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
Source: We Work Remotely
Company: Achieve Test Prep
Headquarters: Newark, New Jersey, United States
Do you love PPC and Social Media advertising? Do you enjoy growth hacking? Do you consider yourself a PPC, SEM, and Social Media subject matter expert? If it sounds like we’re describing you, well we have a great opportunity for you here at Achieve Test Prep.
Achieve Test Prep is a leader in providing a faster and more affordable pathway for traditional and non-traditional students to earn college credit. Achieve Test Prep helps students bypass all of the busywork associated with taking certain college courses the traditional way, by instead passing just one test-out exam. Our innovative model provides online exam prep courses and 1:1 tutoring, facilitated by seasoned instructors, to enhance student success of earning college degree credits.
Achieve Test Prep is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist, for a mid-level position, who will create & manage search and social media campaigns (both organic and paid) to drive steadily increasing levels of qualified traffic to our website month after month.
- Develops campaign strategies, compiles plan specifics, oversees assigned budgets, & develops and presents campaign performance reporting to the leadership team
- Assists the lead generation team in campaign report analysis, highlight insights, and regularly makes optimization recommendations
- Supports the development of paid search campaign components including keywords, ad copy, landing page selection, campaign goals, budget, etc
- Develops organic search campaigns that reduce the reliance on paid search over time
- Launches and manages multiple campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager
- Manages Google Tag Manager
- Develops monthly reporting on channel performance and provides performance forecasts
- Proactively monitors digital landscape to identify trends and new product offerings
- Identifies new marketing channels that attract new customer segments and/or reduce cost of acquiring qualified leads (CPC, CPA)
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years’ of PPC (Pay Per Click) management and digital marketing experience required
- College degree desired
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager
- Google Certification is a PLUS but not required
- Experience creating and managing Facebook advertising campaigns required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience reaching the 18 – 24-year-old market preferred
- Experience working in an agency managing multiple campaigns is a plus
Source: We Work Remotely
Headquarters: Austin, Texas, United States
Demyst unlocks innovation with the power of external data. Our managed service helps enterprises solve strategic use cases, including lending, risk, digital origination, and automation, by leveraging the power and agility of the external data universe. We are known for harnessing rich, relevant, integrated, linked data to deliver real value in production. We operate as a distributed team in the US and APAC and serve over fifty clients globally as a strategic partner.
Demyst is seeking an experienced Growth Marketing Manager to join our global team to manage our marketing funnels, brand and content and fuel the go-to-market strategy for Demyst’s unique and diverse sets of services. Lead generation, lead flow and tracking the effectiveness of all efforts will be your immediate priority. You will partner with stakeholders on the product and sales teams to define the Demyst brand, both directly as well as in the broader context of Demyst’s strategic partner ecosystem. You’ll also work closely with our technical and executive teams to create awareness, generate leads, and yield growth for the powerful integrations made possible with our technology.
The ideal candidate has experience working in a fast-paced startup environment and has expertise across all B2B marketing channels. This candidate possesses very strong data, analytics, reporting, and written communication skills, and a true “no task is too small” type of grit to grow our marketing funnel, and by extension our revenue, by any means necessary.
This role is fully remote.
● Partner with sales, product, and the executive team to craft and execute business, product, and GTM plan
● Optimize lead generation to achieve and maintain sufficient sales pipeline coverage (i.e..4x revenue goals) at all times
● Own and manage the day-to-day operation of all integrated marketing efforts across all channels — web, social, press, analysts, events, and more — set and track marketing funnel stages, strategies, and metrics
● Develop and scale new marketing channels quickly and efficiently
● Track the effectiveness of marketing efforts their corresponding budget and report on findings to the executive team
● Own positioning and messaging for the brand
● Manage and write key promotional materials including webpages, presentations, data spotlights, case studies, and customer success stories to improve sales effectiveness
● Represent Demyst in press interviews, analyst briefings, customer engagements, and at conferences
● Research and analyze market trends and competitors
● Travel domestically and internationally to conferences, client meetings, and select data partners (as travel and social distancing restrictions will allow)
● Demonstrable and quantifiable success in increasing lead generation and translating it into recurring revenue of 2x growth year over year for a B2B business grossing $5-50MM in revenue annually
● Professional experience in B2B marketing funnels with familiarly in performance tracking, measurement, and attribution 3+ years of combined experience in enterprise SaaS product marketing
The following mix of experiences:
● 1+ years in a data science, actuarial, investment banking, or business analyst role at a financial institution, preferably at an insurance company or commercial bank
● 1+ years working at a fast-growing startup environment
● BS/BA degree in a technical area, e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics, Economics, or similar preferred
● Technical written and oral communications skills including ability to craft differentiated positioning and messaging
● Experience planning and executing marketing launches including working within a tight timeline
● A highly organized “doer” with an exceptional ability to take initiative and multitask when necessary
● Highly analytical and structured thinker
● Generous benefits & competitive compensation
● Put your own mark on the process
● Be a part of the exploding Big Data ecosystem, selling emerging technologies like AI and ML
● Join an established B2B startup that is growing by 2x annually
● Small enough where you matter, big enough to have the support to deliver what you promise
● Collaborative and inclusive work culture
DemystData is committed to creating a diverse, rewarding career environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.
Source: We Work Remotely, DemystData
Company: Tooth and Coin
Headquarters: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our team at Tooth and Coin. Do you have accounting experience and have skills in the following:
- Bookkeeping for multiple small businesses through accounting software
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to self-manage time
- Working in a team environment
- Being customer service oriented and a great communicator
- Willingness to learn and improve
Are you wired to help others succeed and motivated to be the best you can be at work? Do you think analytically, not discouraged by multiple deadlines, and able to empathize with clients and able to understand their frustrations and needs?
Awesome… Keep reading
The main duties for the account manager are similar to that of an account manager on our team and those are:
Goals for the Account Manager Role (with training)
- To serve as a client-facing role in terms of delivering accounting reports to the client.
- To serve as a second set of eyes on the transactions of our client’s dental practice to catch any potential bookkeeping errors. (See examples of bookkeeping errors that have been found)
- To communicate with our clients how their practice is doing in terms of dollars and cents.
- To automate the accounting for the financials of the dental practice.
- To answer any questions the client has in terms of their accounting.
- To provide timely reporting to the client.
- Assist the accounting coordinator with researching any accounting or tax issues that come up in performing their job.
For Monthly Reporting (with training)
- Review all transactions from each client’s bank account for proper account classification.
- Review Balance Sheet accounts for any unusual balances.
- Prepare a Management Report for each month to allow for clarity of the practice’s results.
- If no Management Report is issued then a no report issued statement is issued.
- Submit ask client questions on transactions that have been flagged as uncertain.
- Prepare Journal Entries to close out each month.
Throughout the Year (with training)
- Provide Payroll guidance as needed
- Prepare Sales Tax Returns as needed
- Work with gathering supporting documents for balance sheet items and supporting schedules
- Share wins that the client has had with the rest of the Tooth and Coin team so that we can all celebrate
- Assist with onboarding new clients into the Accounting department
End of the Year (with training)
- Assist the tax team with closing the financials for the year, allowing for tax journal entries to be completed that lead to the tax return being completed.
- Assist the client with 1099 processing, as needed.
Keys to Success
- Over 90% of Management Reports are issued by the 10th business day of the month.
- 100% of Reports are issued by the 15th business day of the month. (Whether a Management Report or No Report Issued)
- The client is contacted through email or phone at least twice a month.
- The client is contacted by phone at least once a quarter.
- A win is celebrated with each client once a year.
- Is able to eventually handle 30-45 clients a month.
How much does this position pay (range)
$37,500-$47,500 per year, depending on experience
- 50% of individual health insurance company paid with HSA available
- 100% of vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- STD/LTD insurance paid
- Up to a 4% match on 401k
- Computer equipment provided
- Flexible work hours
- Fully virtual job
Source: We Work Remotely
Headquarters: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Role: Delegation Coach
Direct reports: None
Location: Anywhere in the world
Our clients are ambitious, high-impact CEOs, founders, and execs. They have started 100+ companies, raised billions in venture capital, taken companies public, worked in the White House, invested in Facebook/Uber/ Airbnb, run professional sports teams, Governor of US states, and compete in Ironman races and the World Series of Poker.
They’ve joined Athena to get more leverage, more impact, more success, and more time via their relationship with their top 1% Philippines-based Executive Assistant. They are world-class humans who want to get world-class at delegation.
The Delegation Coach will own the delegation coaching experience for Athena clients, ensuring their success in the first 90 days. You will coach clients, refine the onboarding experience to help them delegate 10x more, provide feedback to the product and operations teams to improve their services, and build a path for clients to follow to become world-class delegators.
- Coaching: Create a coaching program that helps our clients delegate 10x more.
- VIP Experience: Ensure a VIP experience for our clients in all aspects of their delegation coaching journey, from the welcome email of the 10x delegation training to the 1:1 coaching for established clients who want to deepen their delegation skills
- Drive Innovation: You help drive innovation in the larger team by providing feedback on where clients/EAs are succeeding and where they aren’t.
You will test, build, and optimize these initiatives.
Coaching: How do we set our clients up for success?
Develop: Create a coaching program that drives 10x delegation as quickly as possible for our clients.
Understand: Deeply understand client needs, preferences, and feedback and use these data points to improve the coaching program.
Client Hospitality: How do we make our clients feel VIP?
- VIP experience: Create an end-to-end VIP coaching experience for our clients, adding touches of surprise and delight throughout the client experience.
- Fix: Proactively and reactively identify ‘worst’ experiences during coaching, dig into root causes, and prescribe solutions ranging from new processes to EA training, to new product rollouts
- Track: Monitor client-EA partnership health, intervening when there are performance/ quality issues
- These are the metrics you will own and optimize.
- Client utilization: Improve utilization, helping clients learn how to delegate to leverage their EA for more hours
- Client happiness: Measure client NPS or PMF, and continually drive improvements
- Client referrals: The happier the clients are, the more they refer new clients
Your First 6 Months
In the long-term, you will build and optimize the entire delegation coaching program. Our clients want delegation coaching, and we have lots of ideas for how to deliver it (email, weekly video sessions, ongoing 1:1 text, etc). Your first focus area will be creating a game plan for our delegation coaching program and then testing all our best ideas. You’ll get your hands dirty by doing the coaching yourself as we test various programs, and once you’ve built something our clients love you’ll hire a dedicated delegation coach to run the ongoing day-to-day.
- You are a peer of our clients
- Come from a background similar to our clients (startups, tech, ex-founder, etc)
- Are a natural spokesperson and ambassador with our clients
- You are world-class at delegation
- Have deep personal experience with 10x delegation
- Can coach clients the art of delegation
- You have experience building programs in a remote setting
- Know how to set a vision and then execute and build
- Positive, fun, someone we’re excited to work with
- Can work independently but also strong at working across teams
- Bonus: You have VIP hospitality experience
- Ideally have experience with high-end hospitality
- If no experience, at least understands and has taste for VIP experiences
Source: We Work Remotely
Headquarters: San Francisco, California, United States
GroupGreeting is the leading digital greeting card site in the US, and we work with over 80% of companies on the Fortune 500 list. Check out our mentions in Forbes, Fast Company, Refinery29, New York Magazine, and The Independent.
Our mission is to help people share appreciation one digital card at a time. We’re all about providing great service to our customers, to our communities and to each other.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented and experienced Customer Success Associate to join our tiny but mighty team on a full-time (remote) basis. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be the driving force behind creating an amazing customer experience. Our ideal candidate is someone who truly cares about customer success, is technically savvy, and has experience troubleshooting software.
What You’ll Do:
- Effectively resolve a high volume of customer support requests via email
- Educate customers on how to use the website and troubleshoot and resolve customer issues with clear and concise explanations
- Escalate unresolved issues that require more in-depth knowledge or technical assistance
- Gain a high degree of knowledge about our service, operation and policies
- Respond to customer surveys and address any issues reported in the surveys
- Work during Eastern time zone hours of 9am-6pm
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years experience working in customer support, customer success, or account management
- Genuine passion and care for assisting customer concerns and inquiries
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with FreshDesk and/or similar customer service platforms
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A positive, self-starter and team-player attitude
What You’ll Get:
- This is a remote position
- Be part of a fast-growing start-up company changing the greeting card industry
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 4 weeks PTO plus paid holidays
- $200 for home ergo setup
GroupGreeting provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Source: We Work Remotely, GroupGreeting
Company: The N2 Company
Headquarters: Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Do you like to break stuff so you can put it back together and discover how it works? Are you passionate about coding and growing your skill set with like-minded people? Do you find fulfillment in creative problem-solving to improve the overall “big picture”? How about having in-depth, probing conversations around Ruby development projects? If this sounds like you, keep reading. We may have the role for you!
N2, a growing company based in Wilmington, North Carolina, is currently seeking our next senior-level Ruby Developer. Most of our team members are currently working from the comfort and safety of their homes and many will have the option to do so indefinitely. Our team designs, prints, and ships more than 800 monthly publications to neighborhoods across the country. This new team member would join our Software Development team to develop and maintain software for our operations.
Think you’re the right individual to join our team for this exciting full-time role? Keep reading and then apply today at n2co.com/opportunities! We’ll begin conducting virtual interviews with qualified candidates right away.
In a typical day, you would:
- Develop software solutions and features to solve business problems.
- Provide customer support in the form of resolving bugs and tickets.
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code using software development best practices.
- Perform peer review of code, voicing your opinion in standards, security, and best practices.
- Write clear and concise documentation as needed to support future team members and projects.
- Be proficient in writing tests to reduce bugs, regressions and escaped defects.
- Create user interfaces using HTML and CSS best practices.
- Use APIs from internal services and external providers.
- Provide input on, as well as options and recommendations for, software features and system enhancements.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
To land this gig, you need:
- 3+ years of Ruby experience.
- The ability to demonstrate experience and proficiency in reading, writing, and reviewing code.
- An in-depth understanding of how web applications work – including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Full working knowledge of MVC application architecture.
- A comprehensive understanding of relational database systems, object-oriented programming, and web application development.
- Experience using Agile methodologies and test-driven development.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- A team-player attitude with a desire to be part of an organization making a difference in people’s lives.
It’s not required, but we’d love it if you also have:
A 4-year degree in a computer science-related discipline or a relevant degree.
What we bring to the table:
- Full health care package.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off, including Holiday Break.
- Access to a licensed nutritionist.
- $7K toward purchase of first home.
- Financial planning services.
- Employee Assistance Program services.
While your aptitude is important, your attitude is just as significant to us. Our team is made up of emotionally healthy people who genuinely enjoy working together in positions they are passionate about. We do this in a drama-free work culture based on trust, respect, and humility. We promote based on consistent, quality performance and we intentionally nurture our team members’ professional development because we promote from within every chance we get. Our culture is more important to us than our product, though we take a tremendous amount of pride in both. As we like to say, brilliant jerks need not apply!
Think you’d like to join our team? Apply now!
N2 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, N2 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Source: Remote OK, The N2 Company
Company: Simple Texting
Headquarters: Miami, Florida, United States
We’re in search of a Marketing Manager who has a proven record of driving growth and managing people in a B2B SaaS environment. You’ll lead a small but talented team of writers, developers, and designers.
SimpleTexting has always focused on customers and it’s served us well. We’ve grown a lot recently. 779% over the last three years to be exact. The right candidate will be excited to carry the torch of our exisiting efforts, iterate, and identify new opportunities.
- Optimize our website for conversion, user experience, and SEO. You won’t be alone in these efforts. Our writers, developers, and designers will help you execute.
- Grow the number of free trials and upgrades through scalable strategies. We’ll look to you to experiment and drive growth at all stages of the funnel.
- Improve our lead generation and nurturing process. A/B test email campaigns, tweak our chatbots, do what you have to do to help customers see value with our product (and ultimately convert).
- Build processes and document them. Our team is 100% remote. You’ll help keep it running like a well-oiled machine by building processes and documenting them.
- Empower people and help prioritize projects. You know how to identify what will move the needle and what requires attention. Leadership, strategy, and project management come naturally to you.
- Collaborate with sales and product. We’re not like other companies. Sales and marketing actually get along! You’ll work with them—and product—to create materials.
- Hire for key roles. The ideal candidate knows when it’s time to bring in more help and feels comfortable making hiring decisions.
This Role Is For You If
- You’re an excellent communicator with strong writing skills
- You love the idea of being able to join a tight-knit team and make a meaningful impact
- You thrive in broad roles that involve frequent collaboration with other teams
- You get excited by driving revenue, not traffic
- At least 5+ years of experience in marketing within a B2B SaaS organization. Ideally, you also have at least 2+ years of team management experience.
- Empathy and a desire to see others grow. You’re happy to share your knowledge and mentor others. You’ll need to be a player and a coach.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude. Our leadership team will provide you with encouragement and feedback, but not a playbook. That’s up to you to write.
- Solid grasp of data and analytics. You’re comfortable pulling reports from Google Analytics and other platforms.
Not Required, but a Plus
- You’ve used any of the following in previous roles: Heap, Intercom, Appcues
- You’ve worked at an organization effectively using OKRs or EOS
- This is a full-time remote position for a fully distributed company (we’ve been remote for years, long before COVID)
- Unlimited flexible time-off policy with a 10-day minimum. Take the time that you need to operate at peak performance. We don’t limit vacation, sick or personal days.
- 100% medical coverage
- Annual team meetups (once we’re able to organize these safely)
- We don’t get caught up in titles. Would you rather think of yourself as a marketing ops manager? Or the head of growth marketing? As long it’s appropriate and fits your level of seniority, it’s fine by us.
Location: Remote – must be available to work primarily US hours
SimpleTexting is the leading web-based platform for SMS marketing and business texting. We recently ranked 600 on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies! Our software gives organizations the ability to send marketing campaigns, share important alerts, and provide 1-on-1 customer service using text messages. Thousands of organizations in North America rely on SimpleTexting to connect with their audiences. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, nonprofits, healthcare providers, churches, schools, and more. And with a powerful suite of features that includes segments, autoresponders, data collection and analytics, our platform is designed to help businesses start and scale their engagement through SMS.
Source: We Work Remotely, SimpleTexting
Headquarters: Copenhagen, Denmark
✍️ The Role
We’re seeking an ambitious and dynamic self-starter to drive our community and content efforts at MeetButter. You’ll be in charge of creating and managing a wide variety of community programs and channels to help build an extremely loyal, well-informed and happy customer base for us. You’ll create written content and videos, source and amplify user-generated content, host events, acquire ambassadors, and engage with partners all while ensuring ongoing high engagement and value for each community member.
You’ll be reporting in directly to our Head of Growth & Insights. We’re still a small team so expect a hands-on position.
⚙️ What You’ll Do
- Build and implement an ambitious strategy to maintain a highly-engaged and loyal MeetButter user community.
- Be one of the faces & voices representing MeetButter, and help capture and communicate our brand identity and values in our channels.
- Drive user advocacy and education initiatives. Own a wide range of ecosystem programs’ growth & success, ideating on ways for us to scale to drive engagement and retention.
- Be obsessed with providing more value to the community. Be responsible for a wide variety of community and content initiatives: social, email, newsletters, videos, user groups, workshops, forums, knowledge & help docs, website, tactical PR activities, newsletter, etc.
- Prompt the user community to share their stories, write reviews and drive word-of-mouth organic growth for MeetButter. Ensure a positive user experience through day-to-day activities.
- Identify and surface trends and insights from user community (both new and power users) through qualitative and quantitative feedback. Share insights and work cross-functionally with the team to influence product development, marketing campaigns and more, and improve the customer experience overall.
💪 Your Qualifications
- 3-5+ years of proven experience in a growth function that leveraged on community and/or content initiatives.
- Experience in building a vibrant community for yourself or a company previously, and comes with tactical ideas on how to do the same for MeetButter. Willingness to get his/her hands dirty in order to ensure a happy and well-informed user base, and deliver results.
- Loves connecting people and helping others when the opportunity arises.
- Excellent writing skills with a flair for MeetButter’s brand vibe. Comfortable with writing and executing on different content formats – from social posts, Help docs, videos to hosting workshops and more.
- Stays up to date with the latest tools that could help us foster stronger communities and willing to experiment to find out what works.
- Awesome critical thinking and problem-solving skills that’s rooted in strong customer insights and data.
- Strong sense of ownership and a “can-do” attitude to get things done.
- Humility and eagerness to learn and grow.
Source: We Work Remotely
Headquarters: Palo Alto, California, United States
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build strong global communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research.
Our Product team is committed to delivering business impact in tandem with internal teams and customers. We solve hard problems – customer problems and business problems. We are enablers who empower engineering, design, and go-to-market teams. This role is for you if you’re someone with a natural curiosity and genuine interest in technical writing as a career; if you’re someone who enjoys working in a fun, dynamic environment; if you’re a true self-starter who works well with others; and if you have both writing ability and technical prowess, we want to hear from you.
- Design, draft, and edit technical and process documentation.
- You will create and maintain getting-started guides, in-depth documentation on product features, help content, and FAQ reference materials
- You will work closely with engineering to create and maintain technical documentation for APIs, Webhooks, Single Sign On, and more.
- Create and maintain code samples and sample applications, as needed.You are able to take complex products and features and distill them down into documents and artifacts that are clear, concise, and simple to understand.
- You work closely with product managers and engineers to ensure that content is technically accurate and written for the appropriate audience
- You work closely with designers on concise, helpful user interface text.
What you’ll need to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree, or substantial coursework in Technical Communication or similar
- 3+ years experience creating documentation for a technical audience including code driven API and Webhook documentation
- You have Git, Swagger, or equivalent experience building documentation from source code
- Ability to understand new features, learn how they work, and document them in crisp, easy-to-follow language
- You have excellent writing, editing, time management, and communication skills.
- You are able to own content projects from start to finish, understanding trade-offs while mitigating risks and measuring impact.
- Experience working with markdown content formatting.
- Experience interpreting example code so that it can be explained to users.
- Experience using source control to manage and publish content.
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We will want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way.
Source: We Work Remotely, Bevy