NOW HIRING: Direct-Response Copywriter
Headquarters: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
We’re looking for a kick-ass direct-response copywriter to join our team on a contract basis writing sales copy for:
- Landing pages
- Email marketing campaigns / autoresponders
- Websites (landing page style)
We only work with the best, and we offer a high-volume of consistent copywriting work to the right person.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- We’re looking for copywriters who have learnt the ‘ways of the force’ in the school of hard knocks…
- Copywriters who have earned their stripes by writing copy that needs to perform to put food on the table…
- Copywriters who have learnt from the masters – Joe Sugarman, Gary Halbert, Robert Collier, Victor Schwab, John Caples, Eugene Schwartz, Bob Bly, John Carlton – you name it.
- Copywriters who know how to persuade (with words) because they do it every day and absolutely love it.
If that sounds like you, send through your best 3 sales letters or landing pages along with an awesome cover letter (that shows your expertise).
You can work at our office, you can work from home, or you can work on the beach… we don’t really care where you work, we only care that you write copy that converts.
Note: Applications without a cover letter and 3 examples will not be considered.
Source: We Work Remotely, Webprofits
NOW HIRING: Product Designer
Headquarters: San Francisco, California, United States
We’re looking for multiple Product Designers to help us iterate and improve upon the foundation we’ve built as well as help imagine what’s next.
In this role you’ll refine and improve existing workflows and features with our scheduling, analytics, and engagement tools across desktop and mobile. Beyond our core offerings, you’ll also explore, prototype, and bring to life entirely new interfaces and experiences – both inside and outside of social media – all in service of helping more small businesses get off the ground and grow.
To be successful in this role you’ll need strong collaboration skills, a bias toward action, and a desire to continuously deliver value to customers that strikes a balance between their needs and our business objectives.
Day to day you’ll collaborate directly with product managers, engineers, product marketers, data scientists, and other designers. You’ll also work closely with our Customer Advocacy (support), Marketing, and Data team
In this role you’ll report directly to our VP of Design.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, data scientists, and other designers to actively scope and shape potential product solutions.
- Use prototypes and other lean design thinking tools to learn about our customers, their needs, and abilities.
- Solve for customer problems at scale, using a mix of research, customer interviews, product data, and your own intuition.
- Design well-crafted experiences that balance form, function, and our business goals.
- Help shape and improve our ever evolving design system.
- Support our Product, Engineering, and Advocacy (support) teams throughout the development, QA, and release lifecycles to ensure we’re delivering a great experience.
- Proactively seek and share feedback to help improve the overall quality of our products, our design thinking, and team culture.
- Be the voice of our customers and advocate for their needs and abilities.
- Uphold our values and code of conduct.
Helpful Skills and Experience
- Please treat the items below as a starting point for a conversation and not a hard list of requirements. If this role sounds exciting we highly encourage you to apply.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- A portfolio that demonstrates screen design fundamentals including user flows, interfaces, prototypes, and a general understanding of interaction design.
- A solid grasp of visual design fundamentals including typography, color, composition, and hierarchy.
- Ability to synthesize feedback from multiple sources (customers, data, stakeholders) and find a path forward.
- Previous hands-on experience working on a web or mobile software product throughout the entire design lifecycle (discover, design, test, ship, and iterate).
Perks and Benefits
We hope that you’re excited by the possibilities that come with working at Buffer! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits.
💰 Competitive salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience. For this role, the range is: $125,000 – $145,000 USD.
🏝 Work remotely (globally): Live and work anywhere in the world!
💪 Health insurance: We offer health insurance for all team members, international or US.
💻 Home office setup: Get a laptop + $500 to set up your home office.
👓 Growth mindset fund: Extra money for learning and development.
⛺️ Minimum vacation: At least 3 weeks/year, with no upper limit.
🤑 401(k): With 3% company match.
🍼 Family leave: 3 months of family leave for all parents, and more is possible.
✈️ Retreats: When we can, we meet in person for company get-togethers twice per year.
☕️ Working smarter stipend: Get extra cash for a co-working space or a coffee shop work.
📚 Free books and Kindle: Get a free Kindle and all the free books – digital, physical, and audio – you like, anytime.
⛱ Sabbaticals: Take a 6-week break, fully paid, after every 5 years with Buffer.
📈 Profit sharing: When the company does well, all team members share the profits. We distribute 8-15% of profits annually to the team.
Hiring Process Overview:
- Step 1: Values and Culture – We’ll spend some time getting to know each other and diving into Buffer’s values and culture.
- Step 2: Role Interview – You’ll chat with other designers on our team, share a bit about your background, experience, and achievements, and learn more about the role.
- Step 3: Take-home Exercise – We’ll share a short take home exercise with you. This will help us get sense of your critical thinking and communication skills.
- Step 4: Team Interview – Finally you’ll chat with our VP of Design and a member of our product or engineering team.
- Through March 28th – Apply to join the team!
- March 29th – April 4th – We’ll review applications.
- March 29th – We’ll begin notifying all applicants. Those selected will be moving onto the first stage of the interview process.
Source: We Work Remotely, Buffer
NOW HIRING: Customer Support Specialist
Company: Order Desk
Headquarters: Meridian, Idaho, United States
Order Desk is a multi-channel order management app that helps ecommerce merchants automate, organize and control their order fulfillment process. Our customers include merchants new to ecommerce, fulfillment companies managing stores for their clients and internationally-recognized people and brands—to name a few.
We believe that:
- Customer support is essential to making a good product. The problems and questions our customers bring to us are what creates the foundation of every project we work on, so at Order Desk, we all do support. When we all help with support, everyone in our company is in tune with our customers and knowledgeable about our product and the way it’s being used.
- A healthy culture brings purpose to our work. We are invested in each other, we lift each other up, and we respect that we are each humans with lives, interests, and struggles outside of our jobs. We are serious about everyone on our team feeling safe, comfortable, and valued at work.
- Being self-funded keeps us invested. We care about what we do, so we’re in it for the long haul and are committed to growing responsibly and working creatively within the constraints of our own progress. Our goal is to make a useful, accessible product based on the needs of our customers, not the demands of investors.
- Remote work is the future. Being a remote company offers us valuable and diverse insight from a team of people all around the world. We believe in honoring the freedom to live our lives and care for our families and ourselves while practicing the self-discipline it takes to responsibly and successfully get our work done from wherever we choose to work.
About the Role
This is a full-time customer support position. We primarily communicate with our customers through email.
This isn’t your typical support role. Order Desk is a technically robust app where reaching proficiency takes time. Our approach to support takes experimentation and thinking outside the box as each customer we talk to has a unique problem to solve that requires reading comprehension, troubleshooting skills, analytical thinking and being able to concisely explain technical concepts in a non-technical way. A normal support ticket here is equivalent to an escalations ticket at another company, so if you love a challenge and you’re inherently curious to know more, this is the job for you.
Our customers are people, not numbers, so we take a quality-first approach when working with them. As long as you’re honest, productive, empathetic and, above all, provide stellar support, we’re not going to hassle you about meeting metrics or KPIs because we want you to focus on taking care of our customers.
The entire Order Desk team is generous with our knowledge and our time, and we teach and learn from each other on a daily basis. Decisions are often made collectively based on the wisdom and experience we each bring to the conversation. We are willing to look beyond our own ideas and comforts to grow our potential and do the right thing for our customers and each other.
In addition to a customer support specialist, we’re also looking for a lead, so if you have team lead experience in a tech company, we want to talk to you! Everyone at Order Desk, including our founder, helps with customer support in an effort to stay connected to and informed about how our customers use our app, and, likewise, team leads will do the same job their team is doing in order to lead them from a place of understanding. You will be trained on how the app works and be expected to work in the queue daily with your team, initially, with the goal of becoming a product expert and then as needed after that. If you have team lead experience and are interested in the team lead position, let us know in your application.
- You must have a high level of experience in email customer support, preferably in tech, or be able to show strong reading comprehension, analytical and written skills in the question and answers asked in the application process.
- Obstacles are not roadblocks to you; they are challenges to be figured out. You’re a problem solver who likes to find solutions rather than waiting to be told what to do.
- You’re a learner and a question asker; you aren’t afraid to be wrong if you know you can learn from your mistakes.
- You are comfortable finding your way around a new software program.
- You have the self-discipline and motivation to work efficiently and honestly in a remote company.
- You appreciate the balance between fun and professionalism.
- You speak and write English fluently.
- You can live anywhere in the world as long as you are okay working during Pacific Standard Time (US) hours.
- US team members are provided medical, dental and vision benefits. Team members outside of the US receive these benefits as part of their compensation package.
- All team members get 3-4 weeks of flexible paid time off per year, six paid holidays, a technology upgrade program and profit sharing. When our company is successful, we share in that success.
- We get together in person once or twice a year for a company retreat—which we look forward to doing again when the pandemic is behind us.
- This is a full-time position. The salary for this role is $55,000 USD/year. The team lead position salary will be higher, depending on experience.
We are not expecting a cover letter and would rather you spend the time answering the questions we have listed. There are a few steps to our application process:
- Application Questions
- Follow-Up Questions
- Skills Test
- Video Response
- If you are moved to the next round, we will contact you to let you know next steps. At the conclusion of the process, we will follow up with everyone who applied. We appreciate your patience while we review each application.
Source: We Work Remotely, Order Desk
NOW HIRING: Creative Website Designer
Headquarters: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Web4Realty has a big vision. We launched in 2011, serve thousands of real estate agents across Canada and US, and haven’t even scratched the surface. Our plan is to take over North America and become the go-to software for real estate professionals.
We’re looking for a motivated remote Creative Website Designer to join our growing team. One of the key services we provide to our clients are website design packages. We offer one of the most robust and dynamic website builders in the world. Because of how customizable our PageManager CMS is, we’re able to create some of the most beautiful real estate websites on the market.
As a Creative Website Designer, you’ll utilize PageManager to complete website projects for clients in a professional and timely manner. After a design project is sold, you’ll be accountable for speaking with clients directly, understanding their needs, fulfilling their orders to meet their requirements – and most importantly, put a smile on their face!
This remote position allows you to work from home, or wherever you’re most productive. We’re looking for smart, creative, and motivated people who have a passion for helping clients turn their visions to realities. If you’re looking to kickstart your career by joining one of the fastest-growing providers in the industry, we want to hear from you!
- Has worked remotely for +3 years
- Extensive experience with several website builders
- Has an eye for beautiful design
- Amazing customer service
- Great communication, both written and verbal
- Knows Photoshop well
- A great troubleshooter
- Time management skills
What We Offer?
- Enforced happy lifestyle
- Competitive salary
- Revenue sharing
- Flexible schedules
- Paid vacation
- Personally tailored growth opportunities
Web4Realty was founded in 2011, and has quickly become an industry leader in real estate tech industry. Since day one, we’ve prided ourselves on being a company that solves real problems for our clients. We’re an ambitious group, and have a strong belief in being supportive and accommodating, while empowering our team members to be optimal in their roles.
Team culture is the most important thing to us. Without a dedicated and cohesive team, we wouldn’t be able to make the strides that we have. Working at Web4Realty is one of the most unique work opportunities you will ever experience. We’re committed to transparency, collaboration, experimentation, and always staying classy.
Because of this unique remote culture, we’ve established one of the most flexible and well designed work environments around that encourages you to work as you work best. Ensuring that our team members are healthy, motivated, focused and creative is how Web4Realty stays awesome. In a nutshell, we’ve built and are growing a place where we truly love working, and we think you will too.
We’re also very proud to be 100% bootstrapped and revenue-financed. We’re a fully remote company, with team members distributed across eight countries around the world (and growing).
Web4Realty is expanding to markets across North America, and couldn’t be more excited – we are just getting started!
Source: We Work Remotely
NOW HIRING: Senior Product Designer
Status is the gateway to the decentralized web. We’re building the tools and infrastructure for the advancement of a secure, private, and open web3. With the high level goals of preserving the right to privacy, mitigating the risk of censorship, and promoting economic trade in a transparent, open manner, Status is building a community where anyone is welcome to join and contribute.
As an organization, Status seeks to push the web3 ecosystem forward through research and development of both end-user products and the underlying infrastructure for a decentralized web. Our core product is an open source, Ethereum-based Mobile and Desktop app that gives users the power to chat, transact and browse the decentralized web on their own terms.
As a Senior Product Designer you will be responsible for turning ideas into detailed execution of features, flows and interactions for Status Wallet, Key management and Keycard. You will proactively lead all elements of product design, from strategy and requirements gathering, to UI design, delivery and communication. Together with your peers in the design team you’ll ensure an excellent end-to-end experience in support of key user goals: Chat, Browse, Transact and Manage your Web3 assets.
You will bring excellent communication skills with an ability to explain your design decisions, the problem you are solving, your preferred solutions and alternatives. Proven capability of mapping requirements, navigating technical limitations and finding elegant solutions.
Status is a fast-paced, flat organization in a dynamic landscape. In this setting you are encouraged to own a problem space, work independently with stakeholders and seek critique from peers. You’ll join a small, tight-knit design team, while collaborating closely with Product Strategy, Engineering, QA and Marketing to deliver end to end value. More info about Status’ design team here.
What we ask from you
- Distill complex features and workflows into simple intuitive experiences
- Deliver carefully thought out design flows and interaction patterns, following best practices as well as proactively gathering feedback
- Continuous engagement with Engineers to find elegant and creative solutions
- Delivery of detailed design specification in combination with conversational handoff to Engineers
- Ensure timely feedback loops with Engineers and QA to verify implementation and optimize designs where needed
What you bring
- 5+ years of experience designing complex digital products
- Experience with projects in the blockchain industry
- A portfolio that shows your experience in designing digital products, your design process, interaction design and visual design skills
- Experience in designing production ready cross-platform products for iOS, Android, Desktop
- Adopt a modern design workflow and willing to work in Figma
- Fluent in English
- Living in, or comfortable working in, UTC ± 4h
Experience with GitHub, or a similar software versioning tool
Some things about us:
- We care deeply about open source software, and our organizational structure does away with strict hierarchy and fixed work hours. We believe in working with a high degree of autonomy while supporting the organisation’s priorities.
- We are Remote and Decentralized.
- We are 70+ employees spread across 30+ different countries
- We are driven by shared principles and believe in complete transparency. That’s why everything we do is completely public to the entire community. You can view our development, Town Halls and conversations.
Want to know more? You can follow along on Our Status.
Our community comes from all walks of life and so do we. We work with great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our project stronger. If you share our values, you will be right at home.
Source: We Work Remotely
NOW HIRING: UI Developer
Headquarters: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Web4Realty is an app that helps thousands of Real Estate Agents do their job successfully every single day. Our app helps real estate agents easily manage their website, crm, and email marketing.
We are looking for a remote UI Developer to join our growing team. As the UI Developer, you will be creating and coding beautiful and highly functional APP Interfaces that will help thousands of real estate agents do their job with a 😀 on their face. If you believe creating and coding User Interfaces is an art, this job is for you.
You will be primarily focused on creating interfaces for new applications/features that will be launched to our users. You will be working directly with the Product Managers to understand the scope and needs of the application.
This remote position allows you to work from home, or wherever you’re most productive. We’re looking for a smart and detailed-oriented individual, who really understands the functionality and efficiency of great applications. If you’re looking to advance your career by joining one of the fastest-growing providers in the industry, we want to hear from you!
MEET A FEW OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS HERE!
- Advanced in HTML5/CSS3/JQuery
- Highly Experienced in Mobile Responsive UI
- Highly Knowledgeable of JSON
- Experienced in API implementation
- Knowledge of PHP Implementation
- Very Detailed Oriented
- Very Organized
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
Source: We Work Remotely
NOW HIRING: Digital Marketing Specialist (PPC, SEM, and Social Media)
Company: Achieve Test Prep
Headquarters: Newark, New Jersey, United States
Do you love PPC and Social Media advertising? Do you enjoy growth hacking? Do you consider yourself a PPC, SEM, and Social Media subject matter expert? If it sounds like we’re describing you, well we have a great opportunity for you here at Achieve Test Prep.
Achieve Test Prep is a leader in providing a faster and more affordable pathway for traditional and non-traditional students to earn college credit. Achieve Test Prep helps students bypass all of the busywork associated with taking certain college courses the traditional way, by instead passing just one test-out exam. Our innovative model provides online exam prep courses and 1:1 tutoring, facilitated by seasoned instructors, to enhance student success of earning college degree credits.
Achieve Test Prep is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist, for a mid-level position, who will create & manage search and social media campaigns (both organic and paid) to drive steadily increasing levels of qualified traffic to our website month after month.
- Develops campaign strategies, compiles plan specifics, oversees assigned budgets, & develops and presents campaign performance reporting to the leadership team
- Assists the lead generation team in campaign report analysis, highlight insights, and regularly makes optimization recommendations
- Supports the development of paid search campaign components including keywords, ad copy, landing page selection, campaign goals, budget, etc
- Develops organic search campaigns that reduce the reliance on paid search over time
- Launches and manages multiple campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager
- Manages Google Tag Manager
- Develops monthly reporting on channel performance and provides performance forecasts
- Proactively monitors digital landscape to identify trends and new product offerings
- Identifies new marketing channels that attract new customer segments and/or reduce cost of acquiring qualified leads (CPC, CPA)
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years’ of PPC (Pay Per Click) management and digital marketing experience required
- College degree desired
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager
- Google Certification is a PLUS but not required
- Experience creating and managing Facebook advertising campaigns required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience reaching the 18 – 24-year-old market preferred
- Experience working in an agency managing multiple campaigns is a plus
Source: We Work Remotely
NOW HIRING: Growth Marketing Manager
Headquarters: Austin, Texas, United States
Demyst unlocks innovation with the power of external data. Our managed service helps enterprises solve strategic use cases, including lending, risk, digital origination, and automation, by leveraging the power and agility of the external data universe. We are known for harnessing rich, relevant, integrated, linked data to deliver real value in production. We operate as a distributed team in the US and APAC and serve over fifty clients globally as a strategic partner.
Demyst is seeking an experienced Growth Marketing Manager to join our global team to manage our marketing funnels, brand and content and fuel the go-to-market strategy for Demyst’s unique and diverse sets of services. Lead generation, lead flow and tracking the effectiveness of all efforts will be your immediate priority. You will partner with stakeholders on the product and sales teams to define the Demyst brand, both directly as well as in the broader context of Demyst’s strategic partner ecosystem. You’ll also work closely with our technical and executive teams to create awareness, generate leads, and yield growth for the powerful integrations made possible with our technology.
The ideal candidate has experience working in a fast-paced startup environment and has expertise across all B2B marketing channels. This candidate possesses very strong data, analytics, reporting, and written communication skills, and a true “no task is too small” type of grit to grow our marketing funnel, and by extension our revenue, by any means necessary.
This role is fully remote.
● Partner with sales, product, and the executive team to craft and execute business, product, and GTM plan
● Optimize lead generation to achieve and maintain sufficient sales pipeline coverage (i.e..4x revenue goals) at all times
● Own and manage the day-to-day operation of all integrated marketing efforts across all channels — web, social, press, analysts, events, and more — set and track marketing funnel stages, strategies, and metrics
● Develop and scale new marketing channels quickly and efficiently
● Track the effectiveness of marketing efforts their corresponding budget and report on findings to the executive team
● Own positioning and messaging for the brand
● Manage and write key promotional materials including webpages, presentations, data spotlights, case studies, and customer success stories to improve sales effectiveness
● Represent Demyst in press interviews, analyst briefings, customer engagements, and at conferences
● Research and analyze market trends and competitors
● Travel domestically and internationally to conferences, client meetings, and select data partners (as travel and social distancing restrictions will allow)
● Demonstrable and quantifiable success in increasing lead generation and translating it into recurring revenue of 2x growth year over year for a B2B business grossing $5-50MM in revenue annually
● Professional experience in B2B marketing funnels with familiarly in performance tracking, measurement, and attribution 3+ years of combined experience in enterprise SaaS product marketing
The following mix of experiences:
● 1+ years in a data science, actuarial, investment banking, or business analyst role at a financial institution, preferably at an insurance company or commercial bank
● 1+ years working at a fast-growing startup environment
● BS/BA degree in a technical area, e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics, Economics, or similar preferred
● Technical written and oral communications skills including ability to craft differentiated positioning and messaging
● Experience planning and executing marketing launches including working within a tight timeline
● A highly organized “doer” with an exceptional ability to take initiative and multitask when necessary
● Highly analytical and structured thinker
● Generous benefits & competitive compensation
● Put your own mark on the process
● Be a part of the exploding Big Data ecosystem, selling emerging technologies like AI and ML
● Join an established B2B startup that is growing by 2x annually
● Small enough where you matter, big enough to have the support to deliver what you promise
● Collaborative and inclusive work culture
DemystData is committed to creating a diverse, rewarding career environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.
Source: We Work Remotely, DemystData
NOW HIRING: Accounting / Bookkeeping Manager
Company: Tooth and Coin
Headquarters: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our team at Tooth and Coin. Do you have accounting experience and have skills in the following:
- Bookkeeping for multiple small businesses through accounting software
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to self-manage time
- Working in a team environment
- Being customer service oriented and a great communicator
- Willingness to learn and improve
Are you wired to help others succeed and motivated to be the best you can be at work? Do you think analytically, not discouraged by multiple deadlines, and able to empathize with clients and able to understand their frustrations and needs?
Awesome… Keep reading
The main duties for the account manager are similar to that of an account manager on our team and those are:
Goals for the Account Manager Role (with training)
- To serve as a client-facing role in terms of delivering accounting reports to the client.
- To serve as a second set of eyes on the transactions of our client’s dental practice to catch any potential bookkeeping errors. (See examples of bookkeeping errors that have been found)
- To communicate with our clients how their practice is doing in terms of dollars and cents.
- To automate the accounting for the financials of the dental practice.
- To answer any questions the client has in terms of their accounting.
- To provide timely reporting to the client.
- Assist the accounting coordinator with researching any accounting or tax issues that come up in performing their job.
For Monthly Reporting (with training)
- Review all transactions from each client’s bank account for proper account classification.
- Review Balance Sheet accounts for any unusual balances.
- Prepare a Management Report for each month to allow for clarity of the practice’s results.
- If no Management Report is issued then a no report issued statement is issued.
- Submit ask client questions on transactions that have been flagged as uncertain.
- Prepare Journal Entries to close out each month.
Throughout the Year (with training)
- Provide Payroll guidance as needed
- Prepare Sales Tax Returns as needed
- Work with gathering supporting documents for balance sheet items and supporting schedules
- Share wins that the client has had with the rest of the Tooth and Coin team so that we can all celebrate
- Assist with onboarding new clients into the Accounting department
End of the Year (with training)
- Assist the tax team with closing the financials for the year, allowing for tax journal entries to be completed that lead to the tax return being completed.
- Assist the client with 1099 processing, as needed.
Keys to Success
- Over 90% of Management Reports are issued by the 10th business day of the month.
- 100% of Reports are issued by the 15th business day of the month. (Whether a Management Report or No Report Issued)
- The client is contacted through email or phone at least twice a month.
- The client is contacted by phone at least once a quarter.
- A win is celebrated with each client once a year.
- Is able to eventually handle 30-45 clients a month.
How much does this position pay (range)
$37,500-$47,500 per year, depending on experience
- 50% of individual health insurance company paid with HSA available
- 100% of vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- STD/LTD insurance paid
- Up to a 4% match on 401k
- Computer equipment provided
- Flexible work hours
- Fully virtual job
Source: We Work Remotely
NOW HIRING: Delegation Coach
Headquarters: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Role: Delegation Coach
Direct reports: None
Location: Anywhere in the world
Our clients are ambitious, high-impact CEOs, founders, and execs. They have started 100+ companies, raised billions in venture capital, taken companies public, worked in the White House, invested in Facebook/Uber/ Airbnb, run professional sports teams, Governor of US states, and compete in Ironman races and the World Series of Poker.
They’ve joined Athena to get more leverage, more impact, more success, and more time via their relationship with their top 1% Philippines-based Executive Assistant. They are world-class humans who want to get world-class at delegation.
The Delegation Coach will own the delegation coaching experience for Athena clients, ensuring their success in the first 90 days. You will coach clients, refine the onboarding experience to help them delegate 10x more, provide feedback to the product and operations teams to improve their services, and build a path for clients to follow to become world-class delegators.
- Coaching: Create a coaching program that helps our clients delegate 10x more.
- VIP Experience: Ensure a VIP experience for our clients in all aspects of their delegation coaching journey, from the welcome email of the 10x delegation training to the 1:1 coaching for established clients who want to deepen their delegation skills
- Drive Innovation: You help drive innovation in the larger team by providing feedback on where clients/EAs are succeeding and where they aren’t.
You will test, build, and optimize these initiatives.
Coaching: How do we set our clients up for success?
Develop: Create a coaching program that drives 10x delegation as quickly as possible for our clients.
Understand: Deeply understand client needs, preferences, and feedback and use these data points to improve the coaching program.
Client Hospitality: How do we make our clients feel VIP?
- VIP experience: Create an end-to-end VIP coaching experience for our clients, adding touches of surprise and delight throughout the client experience.
- Fix: Proactively and reactively identify ‘worst’ experiences during coaching, dig into root causes, and prescribe solutions ranging from new processes to EA training, to new product rollouts
- Track: Monitor client-EA partnership health, intervening when there are performance/ quality issues
- These are the metrics you will own and optimize.
- Client utilization: Improve utilization, helping clients learn how to delegate to leverage their EA for more hours
- Client happiness: Measure client NPS or PMF, and continually drive improvements
- Client referrals: The happier the clients are, the more they refer new clients
Your First 6 Months
In the long-term, you will build and optimize the entire delegation coaching program. Our clients want delegation coaching, and we have lots of ideas for how to deliver it (email, weekly video sessions, ongoing 1:1 text, etc). Your first focus area will be creating a game plan for our delegation coaching program and then testing all our best ideas. You’ll get your hands dirty by doing the coaching yourself as we test various programs, and once you’ve built something our clients love you’ll hire a dedicated delegation coach to run the ongoing day-to-day.
- You are a peer of our clients
- Come from a background similar to our clients (startups, tech, ex-founder, etc)
- Are a natural spokesperson and ambassador with our clients
- You are world-class at delegation
- Have deep personal experience with 10x delegation
- Can coach clients the art of delegation
- You have experience building programs in a remote setting
- Know how to set a vision and then execute and build
- Positive, fun, someone we’re excited to work with
- Can work independently but also strong at working across teams
- Bonus: You have VIP hospitality experience
- Ideally have experience with high-end hospitality
- If no experience, at least understands and has taste for VIP experiences
Source: We Work Remotely